Or do you just love dogs and want to spend more time around them?
WCC is recruiting!
With more classes filling up fast, and some of our awesome helpers becoming assistant trainers we're looking for the next super trainer to join our team.
Class assistant/helper role available
When: Monday or Wednesday or Friday evenings (5.30pm to 8.30pm) weekly
Where: Yorkshire Museum of Farming, Murton OR Wigginton Village Hall
What: help with setting up, supporting our amazing clients in canine sports and puppy programmes, being an extra friendly face
What we can offer:
- a super supportive atmosphere
- chance to work alongside experienced and enthusiastic trainers - this is our passion as well as our full time job
- generous CPD and training for all staff and assistants
- mentoring to help you achieve industry qualifications
- branded WCC clothing
- all the tea and coffee you can drink!
What we're looking for:
- someone who is reliable, cheerful and helpful
- has their own transport
- looking for work experience and learning opportunities
How to apply: send a covering email telling us WHY we should choose you plus your CV to email@example.com
ALL sessions and classes are conducted under APDT UK guidelines and code of conduct. All staff and assistants agree to abide by these at all times.